Podcast Episode 11 – Interview featuring Adam Franklin from Bluewire Media
Adam Franklin is the Amazon #1 best selling co-author of Web Marketing That Works.
He is also the host of a top rating iTunes podcast, is an international social media speaker and the marketing manager of Bluewire Media – the web marketing firm he co-founded in 2005.
Adam’s Bluewire Media blog is currently Australia’s #1 business blog and has been named in the top 20 blogs for the last 5 years.
He has also written for The Australian, Sydney Morning Herald, Smart Company and StartupSmart and dozens of widely read blogs. He has been interviewed on 2UE, 4BC and ABC radio, as well on many popular podcasts.
Adam co-created the free Web Strategy Planning Template which has been seen by hundreds of thousands of marketers worldwide, and his weekly ‘Bluewire News’ email goes out to over 20,000 readers.
In this frank interview, Adam reveals:
- How to build subscribers
- Why blogging should be part of your overall web marketing strategy
- How to get your 33 FREE templates on internet marketing strategies
- How to go from 0 – 100 subscribers easily
- Why a landing page works for your blog
- How to gain a reader’s trust
- How to use Blab and what it’s useful for
- Where to get his #1 Best selling book, “Web Marketing That Works”
- The importance of flagship content
- How offline relationships drive online results