Podcast Episode 36 – Part 2 of Pinterest Series for Bloggers featuring Amanda Hoffmann
Don’t Get Fancy – Just Get Found!
As a small business owner, I relate first hand how stressful using social media and blogging can be. I hope that by sharing my own personal journey and knowledge with you in this 3 part series, these Pinterest will no longer be quite as scary as it seems.
As a blogger, are you wondering …. Can Pinterest help me? …. Where to start?
In this episode, which is part 2 of our Pinterest series, we will dive deeper into Pinterest. We will look more at engaging with other bloggers on Pinterest and will focus on your own perceived Pinterest page.
Let me just share with you again, that there is no fast quick fix solution when it comes to social media, connecting with potential clients or even gaining a large reader base for your blog. It is a lot of hard, focused and consistent work to achieve. As a small business owner, you owe it to yourself and your family to give social media a good six months at least.
In the meantime, part two of this series will help you to understand:
- How to get Pinterest followers
- How to make a good first impression on Pinterest and why you should
- How to be found as an authority on Pinterest
- How to find people on Pinterest
- How to create you Pinterest cover
- How to make a Pinterest board
- Why you may use a secret board
- Why you need a branded board and how to create one
- How to curate other awesome content
- How many pins each board should have when you begin pinning
- How often you should like a board and why
- How to get people to follow you on Pinterest
- How to have FUN with Pinterest!
Links From the Show: