Twitter Analytics and What it Means For You
Podcast Episode 42 – Our third Interview featuring Keith Keller from Global Social Media Coaching
Keith Keller is a “Twitter Marketing Specialist” and has clients around the globe.
He is also a popular speaker on the subject of Social Media (especially Twitter) and has appeared on numerous radio shows, teleseminars and webinars across the United States, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia as well as Australia.
Keith’s latest project is all about focusing specifically on harnessing the global possibilities of Twitter in 20 minutes, which is a nice flow on from.
“TWITTER 101 – CRACK THE TWITTER CODE”
He also has a number of Twitter training videos available with more titles being added all the time.
So if you’re wanting to be a Twitter Expert like Keith, head over to the Aussie Bloggers Podcast show and listen to our interview with Keith, the Twitter Guru of our time!
In this episode, you find out:
- How Brian Tracy challenged Keith in 2010
- Why Twitter and why the 30/30 model works
- What is flipboard and how to use it
- Keith’s ‘miraculous’ app he loves to use and why
- Why tweets with images are better
- How you can use your twitter lists in Nuzzel
- How Twitter can help you know who is reading your blogs
- How to use your Twitter stats
- What you can do with your stats this month on Twitter
Our Favourite Quote from the Episode:
“Follow People in Your Niche”
Listen to the e-book on soundcloud: Crack the twitter CODE
download the ebook at www.keithkeller.com.au