Where Did Smaggle Come From? You Need to Know This!
Carly is the founding editor of Smaggle which launched in 2007 back when blogging was weird.
She has appeared in The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, Cosmopolitan and Cleo magazines. She’s the co-founder of of blog school Little Blog Big and co-host of podcasts Straight & Curly (for life improvement junkies) and Sweet Teen Club (for those of us who can’t leave the 90s behind).
Hoop earrings are totally her thing, Benedict Cumberbatch is her Beyonce and she almost got run over by Myf Warhurst while out jogging one day.
So if you’re wanting to be a blogging sensation like Carly, head over to the Aussie Bloggers Podcast show and listen to our interview with her and find out all her saucy secrets on how to make it as a blogger today!
In this episode, you learn:
- What made Carly begin blogging 9 years ago
- Carly’s Blog School she runs with Christina Butcher
- How to make a living blogging
- Why you should begin with an Agency to build your brand and Monetise
- Carly’s next big step
- How Carly became ‘Blog Wife Besties’ with Christina Butcher
- How to work with a partner in the blogging world
- Where the name “Smaggle” came from