You Must Listen to this Awesome Interview with the Mummachat Megastar – Jody Danson
Jody’s mission in life is to help women gain their superpowers, regardless of what power they want. Mumma Chat empowers women to build their mental and emotional strength, so that they can face the numerous challenges of motherhood (especially during times when you feel tempted to run screaming from the house).
Her blog has been designed to support women as Mumma’s and give them an opportunity to be part of a great community.
Jody also offers a one stop Mummachat shop for safety conscious products that can be used in homes, with Mums knowing that they are reducing the chemical overload for their babies by avoiding 3000+ nasties.
So if you’re ready to wear your supersuit and fly onward and upward as a super Mumma, head over to the Aussie Bloggers Podcast show and listen to our interview with the amazing super mumma, Jody Danson!
In this episode, you learn:
- How mummachat came to be and where Jody Danson came from.
- Why everyone should be vlogging (blogging using video).
- The step by step process on how to create your own video log.
- About her controversial video on breastfeeding tips.
- What to do if you’re dealing with threatening comments or cyber bullies.
- How to move forward and begin your first video log.
- What NOT to do while in front of the camera.
Find the mummachat shop at: https://mummachat.shiftingretail.com.au