Podcast Episode 20 – Interview featuring Social Media Blogger, Karyn Hogan from KarynWithAY
What You Didn’t Know About Karyn With a “Y”
I specialise in social media marketing and it is my passion to make it easy to understand so business owners can harness it’s power and grow their buisiness with a minimal marketing budget.
I have been an entrepreneur since I was young, always coming up with ideas and developing them and launched my first business, moretas4less when I was 24.
I quit my job to start moretas4less and soon spent over $80,000 in my first year advertising it in main stream media. Once I ran out of money for advertising I turned to Social Media. I was amazed at the results when I started making more sales using this free medium than when I was spending tens of thousands of dollars.
This is when my passion for social media marketing began and in March 2013, I launched a social media Agency called, “Click by Click Social Media”.
I decided I wanted to reach a larger audience and help more people to take full advantage of social media as a great way to promote and grow their business.
That is when I decided to start a blog where I provide many resources to help people on their social media journey.
In this episode, you learn:
- How to overcome social media overwhelm
- Why you don’t have to be on every social media platform
- Which is the best platform to use for your blog
- Strategies to move your social media marketing along
- How many times a day you should be posting
- Which day to post?
- What works with FB ads
- Why you need a FB group instead of a FB Page
- Why you should use FB Live
- The best way to manage your FB group
- How to forge your own path
- Why you won’t get anything done if you try to follow everyone else
Where You Can Get Your Free Download: