Podcast Episode 38 – Kate Toon Talks Copy and SEO
Kate has experience in all things advertising, digital and writing. Originally from the UK but is now based just outside Sydney.
She has worked with big brands such as eHarmony, Curash and Kmart. And she’s helped countless small businesses produce great content and improve their copywriting and SEO.
Kate is the founder of The Clever Copywriting School and The Recipe for SEO Success eCourse, as well as co-host on the Hot Copy Podcast.
She presents the Write for Business show for the Dale Beaumont’s Business Blueprint channel.
Kate has a wealth of knowledge to share on this episode and tells us:
- Why Kate left the corporate world
- How search engine’s work
- What google’s rules for SEO are
- Why you need structure around your blog
- Processes to use when starting your keyword planning
- Why you should solve a problem in your blog
- Why Kate began her 10 day challenge and ecourses
- Why use Video with your blog
- Where to get Kate’s Free blogging template
- Why Kate wrote a controversial article about Fiverr and the surprising results – Check out the article here:
Follow Kate on Social Media:
Kate’s Course: TherecipeforSEosuccess.com.au