Why Twitter Has the Magic of 1 2 3!
Podcast Episode 19 – Interview featuring Keith Keller from Global Social Media Coaching
Keith Keller is a “Twitter Marketing Specialist” and now has clients around the globe.
He is also a popular speaker on the subject of Social Media (especially Twitter) and has appeared on numerous radio shows, teleseminars and webinars across the United States, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia as well as Australia.
Keith’s latest project is:
“TWITTER 101 – CRACK THE TWITTER CODE”
A program focusing specifically on harnessing the global possibilities of Twitter.
(Just like having your own Personal Trainer in the Twitterverse)
He also has a number of Twitter training videos available with more titles being all the time.
So if you’re wanting to be a Twitter Expert like Keith, head over to the Aussie Bloggers Podcast show and listen to our interview with Keith, the Twitter Guru of our time!
In this episode, you learn:
- How to break the Twitter barrier
- Reach millions of people in Twitter in one day
- The difference between reach and followers
- How to apply the 80/20 rule to your social media
- How to build up cyberkarma
- Learn the 4:1 rule or Keith’s own 10:1 rule
- Hear the amazing ‘IKEA’ box story
- How to use Twitter as a JV tool
- Learn about Twitter 30/30
- Find out about the Twitter Magic 1,2,3
- How many times a day you should check your Twitter feed
- Where you can find his free e-book, “Crack the Twitter Code”
Our Favourite Quote from the Episode:
“You are already awesome. My job is to make you world famous”
Listen to the ebook on soundcloud: Crack the twitter CODE
https://soundcloud.com/CrackTheTwitterCode or download the ebook at www.keithkeller.com.au