Podcast Episode 12 – Interview featuring Mel Telecican – Blogger, Speaker, Educator and Podcaster
Having owned and operated her own restaurant business in inner-city Brisbane, Mel learned early on that having great products and service is not enough to keep customers and grow a business.
She is a successful Customer Centric Coach, and in this episode, she shares her success in building her blog, practical tips on driving clients and customers to your blog and more!
It’s a power packed interview and we can’t wait to share it with you!
Mel Telecican also discusses:
- How she went from building a restaurant to building a blog.
- What sort of voice you should use to be able to communicate with your readers.
- Why you should follow a format when you blog.
- How to talk to your audience and practical tips to get your words down on paper to sound real.
- Which voice recorders you can use to speak your blog.
- The best way to drive business to your blog.
- Why you should blog regularly.
- What blogging consistently can do for you.
- Why you should go the ‘slow burn’ when blogging.