Podcast Episode 12 – Interview featuring Mel Telecican – Blogger, Speaker, Educator and Podcaster
Having owned and operated her own restaurant business in inner-city Brisbane, Mel learned early on that having great products and service is not enough to keep customers and grow a business.
She is a successful Customer Centric Coach, and in this episode, she shares her success in building her blog, practical tips on driving clients and customers to your blog and more!
It’s a power packed interview and we can’t wait to share it with you!
Mel Telecican also discusses:
- How she went from building a restaurant to building a blog.
- What sort of voice you should use to be able to communicate with your readers.
- Why you should follow a format when you blog.
- How to talk to your audience and practical tips to get your words down on paper to sound real.
- Which voice recorders you can use to speak your blog.
- The best way to drive business to your blog.
- Why you should blog regularly.
- What blogging consistently can do for you.
- Why you should go the ‘slow burn’ when blogging.
Check out this Interview with Trish Springsteen
Tan and Amanda talk to Trish about productivity, re-purposing and turning your blog into a book! (Listen here for free on iTunes)
Podcast Episode 3 – Interview featuring Trish Springsteen
Trish Springsteen shares in her podcast the following:
- Trish’s passion is working with published authors and helping them to turn their books into keynote presentations. Helping her clients speak, shout out and passionately share their message
- Trishat is all about creating confident communications
- Trish’s ideal clients are Pro-bloggers getting out of behind the computer to in front of a audience
- How does a blogger get their message out when they have writer’s block?
- Watch the trends, facebook and television for inspiration
- MasterChef – how the individuals cooking at the time failed in communication
- Academy awards – What acceptance speeches worked, and what ones did not and why
- Politics – A political debate in 2014 blogged about about worked and what did not.
- How Trish Springsteen uses effective headlines for her blogs
- Use headline analyzers
- How to re-purpose your blogs into different mediums
- How to create a ebook out of your blogs
- Tips on how to add value to your blog or business
WHERE YOU CAN FIND TRISH: