Learn What it’s Like to Be a Travel Blogger
We are a family from a small country town in East Gippsland Victoria, Australia. Mark got the travel bug way back in 1999 and passed it onto me in 2003. Since then we have infected our two daughters Willow and Marley with discovering all the different wonders of the world. With our travels, we are hoping to inspire as many people as we can to get out there and travel!
So many people think it is too hard, too expensive and too restricting to travel with small children, but we are here to show everyone that it can be done and most of all that a wonderful experience can be had by the whole family! We juggle full time jobs, school, a mortgage and a life, while fitting as much travel and day trips in as possible. In a world with increasingly less family time available, we believe traveling with our kids can only make us a closer knit family and make our kids more balanced and accepting of other children by exposing them to different cultures and nationalities along the way.
In this episode, you learn:
- How the travel blog began
- Secrets to managing a blog, travel, jobs, and a school routine with the girls
- The sacrifices the family make to lead the ideal lifestyle
- How to organise your blog while you travel
- The process every blogger should go through to blog while overseas
- What to do if you can’t get internet while overseas
- How to work together with your spouse while blogging
- The importance of goal setting
- The best way to travel with kids on a budget