Podcast Episode 37 – Part 3 of Pinterest Series for Bloggers featuring Amanda Hoffmann
Pinterest Analytics is a great topic for business owners and bloggers alike. As a small business owner, I relate first hand how stressful using social media and blogging can be. I hope that by sharing my own personal journey and knowledge with you in this 3 part series, Pinterest will no longer be quite as scary as it seems.
Designed for the blogger who has a Pinterest account with analytics attached to it, Amanda will walk you through the process of analysing a Pinterest account and teaching you how to make the most of what you
Social media is a strength and passion of mine and I love sharing my knowledge with others.
Join me on my journey of building followers and learn how you can do the same.
Let me just share with you, that there is no fast quick fix solution when it comes to social media, connecting with potential clients or even gaining a large reader base for your blog. It is a lot of hard, focused and consistent work to achieve. As a small business owner, you owe it to yourself and your family to at least give social media a good six months.
In the meantime, part three of this series will teach you how to:
- Verify your site if you get API error key messages
- Analyse your repins and what it means for you
- Export data and improve on this data
- Find what your audiences are interested in
- Get free information from your analytics
- Find your followers’ interests to engage with them
- Find the businesses and brands your followers engage with and why it’s important for you
- Find time for analysing your Pinterest account
- Work out how a social media strategy can help you become more productive