Annette Hill is a blogger and a dedicated creative explorer.
She is Melbourne based, sky obsessed, and happiest pottering about at home. Annette will tell you how she is passionate about encouraging people, the power of words, and noticing beauty in every day things.
She blogs about these things and more at I Give You The Verbs.
Annette Hill is a big believer that blogging is to be used as a means to connect and tell (our) stories.
She has fired up her creativity – both in blogging, and recently the discovery of drawing.
Her ultimate mission and passion is to be a one woman cheer squad, on and offline. Listen to this episode and you decide if she has fulfilled her mission!
In this episode, you learn:
- How ‘I Give You the Verbs’ was born
- Why a niche doesn’t have to be the be all and end all for your blog
- Why you don’t need to be a “how to” girl in your blog
- How and where to begin
- Why you can blog about anything you love
- That you can be a hobby blogger
- How to be an authentic blogger
- How to do your own thing
- Why she is posting videos of herself singing
- That she is a person, not a brand
- How to be a one woman cheer squad
- That we should be each other’s cheer leaders.