Learn What it’s Like to Blog with Your Husband!
Podcast Episode 25 – Interview featuring Christina Butcher
Christina Butcher is a full-time blogger and New York Times bestselling author.
When she’s not fighting bad hair days at Hair Romance (http://www.hairromance.com/) or inspiring adventures with her husband Jim at Mr & Mrs Romance, (http://mrandmrsromance.com/) she’s helping bloggers grow their
Little Blog Big (http://littleblogbig.com) with live workshops and networking events.
So if you’re wanting to be a full time blogger, head over to the Aussie Bloggers Podcast show and listen to our interview with Christina!
In this episode, you learn:
- How Mr and Mrs Romance work together online and offline
- Christina’s passion and how it has helped her to make money from blogging and you can too!
- Why an E-Book can launch your blog even further
- Diverse ways you can monetise your blog
- How to schedule your ideas
- How many ideas you need to come up with for your blog
- How to come up with new blog post ideas
- Why you need to go “Back to the Basics”
- Where to go to find “Trending Topics”
- How to achieve a work/life balance and why Christina doesn’t believe in it
- How the Hair Romance blog began