Episode 8 – Interview featuring Alison Laverty from Photoshow on DVD.
Alison Laverty is a blogger, video expert and author of The Human Touch. She believes we all have special gifts and her book is about following your dreams and believing in the impossible.
Together with her husband Damian, they teach people how to preserve their precious memories. They love to use technology to highlight precious memories and create video stories for people to play and celebrate at special family occasions.
- Her history and why she began blogging.
- Her intentions for continuing to blog.
- The three challenges she finds that people are faced with in life and suggests ways for people to overcome them.
- The process for creating your life story using photos and video.
- The tips she has for listeners on how clients can value and empower themselves.
- How she finds it important to listen and counsel her clients and the ways this helps them.
- How you can turn sorrow and sadness into gratitude using photos.
- Why it’s important to be natural in your own settings when you take photos and shoot video.
- Why what you do now is the most important thing to do in your life.
- Her book titled, “The Human Touch” which comes out in 2016.
You Must Listen to this Awesome Interview with the Mummachat Megastar – Jody Danson
Podcast Episode 5 – Interview featuring Jody Danson, the Mumma Blogger from Mummachat
Jody’s mission in life is to help women gain their superpowers, regardless of what power they want. Mumma Chat empowers women to build their mental and emotional strength, so that they can face the numerous challenges of motherhood (especially during times when you feel tempted to run screaming from the house).
Her blog has been designed to support women as Mumma’s and give them an opportunity to be part of a great community.
Jody also offers a one stop Mummachat shop for safety conscious products that can be used in homes, with Mums knowing that they are reducing the chemical overload for their babies by avoiding 3000+ nasties.
So if you’re ready to wear your supersuit and fly onward and upward as a super Mumma, head over to the Aussie Bloggers Podcast show and listen to our interview with the amazing super mumma, Jody Danson!
In this episode, you learn:
- How mummachat came to be and where Jody Danson came from.
- Why everyone should be vlogging (blogging using video).
- The step by step process on how to create your own video log.
- About her controversial video on breastfeeding tips.
- What to do if you’re dealing with threatening comments or cyber bullies.
- How to move forward and begin your first video log.
- What NOT to do while in front of the camera.
Subscribe and listen to this episode for free in iTunes today.
Find the mummachat shop at: https://mummachat.shiftingretail.com.au
Listen to Last Week’s Episode